How can I rent an allotment?

If you would like to rent an allotment please contact the clerk either by email or by phone on 01634 363906 for further information.

How do I report a pot hole, street sign damaged/missing, and other issues relating to the roads and highways?

Kent Highway Services is part of Kent County Council. They look after roads, pavements and cycleways in Kent and encourage safe and sustainable ways of travelling to help improve journey times for all. For information about their services or to report a fault call Kent Highway Services on 08458 247 800 Kent Highway Services looks […]

How do I report that a street light is not working in the village?

The majority of  the street lights in Upchurch are maintained by the Parish Council but some by Highways. Please note the location of the street light and forward the details to the Clerk. either by email or by phone on 01634 363906. You may also like to contact Cllr John Arnold by email […]

Who do I contact to find out about getting married or arranging a christening at St Marys Church?

To find out about St Mary the Virgin Church, Upchurch, visit This website lists forthcoming events, contact details and information on groups. Also, the website contains information on the six churches in the Parish and contains up to date information.