How do I report a pot hole, street sign damaged/missing, and other issues relating to the roads and highways?

Kent Highway Services is part of Kent County Council. They look after roads, pavements and cycleways in Kent and encourage safe and sustainable ways of travelling to help improve journey times for all.

For information about their services or to report a fault call

Kent Highway Services on 08458 247 800

Kent Highway Services looks after most of the roads in kent except motorways and some major ‘A’ roads which are the responsibilty  of the Highways Agency who can be contacted on 08457 50 40 30